High silver, high strength, spherical amalgam
Lojic+, the platinum modified, high silver, non-gamma 2 spherical amalgam
Lojic+ has exceptional early strength, smooth handling and excellent polishability
Over 30 million successful Lojic+ restorations have been placed since its release worldwide in 1988
Optimal handling characteristics
Lojic+ mixes homogeneously, is easy to load into the carrier, condenses well, burnishes and carves nicely (3). The Dental Advisor stated “no marginal ridge fractures were reported upon matrix removal (3).
Lojic+ is easier to establish proximal contacts than with other single-composition spherical alloys(4).
90% of The Dental Advisor consultants felt the amalgamated mass had the right consistency and that the capsule to capsule consistency was excellent(3).
Low microleakage (2)
The microleakage for Lojic+ is considerably lower than other spherical alloys. Extensive microleakage has been related to increased post operative sensitivity.(2)
High compressive strength (1)
Lojic+’s high compressive strength minimizes the risk of fracturing the restoration. High compressive strength ensures a tough and durable long lasting restoration.
Greater choice of setting times and larger choice of capsule sizes
The working and setting times allow large restorations to be condensed and carved without difficulty.
The addition of platinum improves the compressive and tensile strengths.
The plungers denote the spill size:
NOTE: 5 spill only available in regular set
The rest of the capsule denotes the setting speed:
* Tytin and Megalloy are not the registered trademarks of SDI Limited.
(1) Source-Published and SDI test data.
(2) Mahler, D.B., Bryant, R. W., Microleakage of amalgam alloys: An update, JADA September 1996, Vol. 127: 1351-1356
(3) The Dental Advisor Plus, September/October 1994, Vol. 4, No. 5.
(4) Lt. Col. Roberts, 56-07 Lojic+ Amalgam (Project 98-03), Brooks Airforce Base, United States Airforce Dental Investigation Services.