- Product Information
- Reorder Codes
Pola Office uses a 35% hydrogen peroxide formula to give you and your patients quick and efficient results without excessive time wasted chairside.
Built in desensitiser
No bleaching light required
|For detailed instructions please click here to download pdf.
1. Record pre- operative shade.
2. Clean teeth with flour based pumice.
3. Place cheek retractor and cover exposed lip with petroleum gel.
4. Dry teeth and apply gingival barrier; light cure in fanning motion.
5. Open powder pot. Take one Pola Office syringe, firmly attach a tip, and carefully pull back plunger to release pressure.
6. Carefully extrude contents of syringe into the pot.
7. Immediately mix using a brush applicator until gel is homogeneous.
8. Apply a thick layer of gel to all teeth undergoing treatment.
9. Leave gel on teeth surfaces for 8 minutes. Optional curing light can be used according to manufacturer’s instructions.
10. Suction off using a surgical aspirator tip.
11. Complete steps 8-10 three times (optional 4 times). Note: One pot should only be used for 2 applications or within 20 minutes of mixing.
12. After the last application, suction all gel off, then wash with water and apply suction.
13. Remove gingival barrier.
Pola Office 3 Patient Kit
Gingival Barrier 2 Syringe Refill