A flowable for all your clinical situations
Wave, Wave MV and Wave HV contain specially treated nano-fillers to maximize polishability, wear resistance and strength. Ease of extrusion is improved with the addition of these specially treated nano-fillers.
Wave, Wave MV and Wave HV are all visible on x-rays. This allows easy identification of secondary caries at the interface.
- Class V restorations
- Tunnel / air abrasion preparations
- Pit and fissure sealants
- Minimal Class I, II, III, IV restorations
- Radiopaque cavity liners
- Cervical abrasion/erosion lesions
- Abfraction lesions
- Implant seals
- Incisal abrasions
- Repair enamel defects
- Minor core build-ups
- Temporary crowns
- Cement porcelain / ceramic / composite veneers
- Splint mobile teeth
- Attach fiber bridges
- Restorations in deciduous teeth
- Repair porcelain restorations
- Block out undercuts in inlay / onlay / crown preparations
- Cover stains
- Adhering tooth jewelry
- Ceramic inserts
Fluoride’s cariostatic effect enhances remineralization and inhibits enamel demineralization. In an aqueous environment, the fluoride ions in Wave, Wave MV and Wave HV diffuse from the resin into the surrounding tooth. This ionic movement is caused by oral fluid passing in and out of the resin and tooth, acting as a carrier for the fluoride ions.
Wave’s, Wave MV’s and Wave HV’s high compressive strength values expand the suitability for multiple applications.
Wave, Wave MV and Wave HV all have excellent wear profiles due to their high filler loading level:
Wave, Wave MV and Wave HV contain a fluorescent agent that ensures perfectly natural looking teeth under ultraviolet lights. No one will know!
Tip length comparison
Wave’s complet tip length is 12.2mm, 40% longer than the alternative of 8.7mm. Wave’s longer tip length allows more direct placement of the material into difficult to reach areas.
* Ultraseal XT Plus, Premise Flowable, Filtek Supreme Plus Flowable, Heliomolar Flow, Tetric Flow, Revolution Formula 2, Flow-It!ALC, Point 4 Flowable, Filtek Flow, Aeliteflo LV, Esthet-X Flow, Aeliteflo are not the registered trademarks of SDI Limited.
** Source-Published and SDI test data.